Support for Family Caregivers
You are not alone. There is currently 40.4 million family caregivers across the country and Push Button Care is designed to help them reduce the stress of caring for a loved one. Our support team is standing by to help coordinate care, schedule doctor’s appointments, hunt down prescription refills, track down a home health care nurse, investigate a medical equipment order or talk to you about any of your other caregiving concerns.
Family Caregiver Support Package
$99.95 / month
Works nationwide. When assistance of any kind is required, simply push the help button.
Access an operator for all typse of support including aging in place advice, care coordination support, or an emergency response.
A highly trained operator will assist your request and dispatch the appropriate responder– be it a family member, caregiver, a care coordination support team member, or an emergency responder.
Peace of Mind for Family Caregivers
The Family Caregiver Support Package comes with a simple to use and lightweight Cellular Pendant to protect their loved one through a push of a button. The pendant is equipped with Automatic Fall Detection**, a GPS locator*, crystal clear Two-way Voice Communication and access to 24/7 Medical Alert and our Exclusive Caregiver Support team. Our pendant is ideal for family caregivers looking for an added layer of protection when they need to step away to go to work, run an errand or take a nap.
Aging in Place Services Included ($200 Monthly Value)
- Aging in Place Advisor
- Bedside Assistance™ Care Coordination (Includes 5 Coordination Tasks Per Month)***
- Care Navigation Support After an Emergency Incident
- Vital Signs and Symptoms Tracking through Mobile App
- Chronic Condition Education & Support
- Personal Health Record to Share with Medical Staff
- Family Dashboard to Share to Keep Family & Caregivers Informed
- Local Aging in Place Recommendations
- Monthly Wellness Review
- Health & Wellness Guide
- Preventive Care Reminders
- Home Safety Checklist
Mobile Device Features
- Automatic Fall Detection included**
- Easy one-button access to emergency help
- Two-way communication integrated louds peaker and microphone
- GPS and Location Based Services (LBS) Technology*
- Works on the AT&T network †
- Neck or wrist button can be worn in the shower or bath
- No personal cellular phone or landline required
- Battery life up to 5 days depending on activity
- INCLUDES REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Device Specifications & Care
- Dimensions – 1 ¾ “ x 2 ¾ “ (WxL) • 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.7” (WxLxD)
- Weight – 1.9 ounces
- Battery – Up to 5 days depending on activity
- Installation Requirements – AC power outlet, AT&T cellular coverage
- Maintenance Requirements – Periodic charging of the device Gentle cleaning
- Test Monthly, regular charging of the device
* Location accuracy may vary depending on environmental conditions.
** Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always press their button when they need help.
*** Additional Care Coordination Support Available. Call for Additional Services
† Cellular signal may vary based upon your local service.