The Push Button Care™ Mobile protect safety & assistance solution can be taken on the go. This simple and super lightweight Cellular solution includes Automatic Fall Detection**, a GPS locator* and crystal clear Two-way Voice Communication, which means our members have immediate access to emergency help anytime, anywhere and access to our exclusive online health and wellness record with vital signs and symptom logging for managing your health and wellness.
$64.95 Per Month
How Does it Work?
Works nationwide. When assistance is required, simply push the help button
Access an Emergency Response Operator for all emergency issues via the device’s two-way speaker
A highly trained operator will determine and dispatch the appropriate responder– be it medical, police, ﬁre, a family member, or caregiver
Protection on the go
This simple safety solution is ideal for anyone looking for an easy way to maintain their independence wherever they go. It can be worn in the shower or bath where accidents often occur. This system is also particularly beneﬁcial for anyone who lives or travels alone, and those with medical conditions. Vitals and Symptoms Logging included through a mobile app to maintain an Online Health & Wellness Record to share with medical staff.
Aging in Place Support Included ($95 Monthly Value)
- Online Health & Wellness Record to Share with Medical Staff
- Vitals Signs and Symptoms Tracking through Mobile App
- Online Wellness Dashboard to Share with Family
- Health & Wellness Guide
- Preventive Care Reminders
- Monthly Wellness Review
- Home Safety Checklist
Mobile Device Features
- Automatic Fall Detection included**
- Easy one-button access to emergency help
- Two-way communication integrated louds peaker and microphone
- GPS and Location Based Services (LBS) Technology*
- Works on the AT&T network †
- Neck or wrist button can be worn in the shower or bath
- No personal cellular phone or landline required
- Battery life up to 5 days depending on activity
- INCLUDES REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Device Specifications & Care
- Dimensions – 1 ¾ “ x 2 ¾ “ (WxL) • 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.7” (WxLxD)
- Weight – 1.9 ounces
- Battery – Up to 5 days depending on activity
- Installation Requirements – AC power outlet, AT&T cellular coverage
- Maintenance Requirements – Periodic charging of the device Gentle cleaning
- Test Monthly, regular charging of the device
* Location accuracy may vary depending on environmental conditions.
** Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always press their button when they need help.
† Cellular signal may vary based upon your local service.