Support Services Designed for Family Caregivers
Push Button Care is dedicated to assisting family caregivers. Supporting a loved one with their daily care needs can become overwhelming at times. We understand the challenges older adults and their caregivers face every day. We are standing by to provide the assistance you need. We protect older adults that are aging in place through technology and access to knowledge-driven support services.
The aging in place support services is provided by our compassionate aging in place advisors. Therefore, family caregivers can rely upon these experts to give them advice and guidance to their questions. We provide guides and recommendations on how to create a safe and secure home to prevent falls and make aging in place easier. Our team connects family caregivers with the best vendors and products for aging in place. The Push Button Care network of healthcare professionals is to ensure our members make the right choice for skilled nursing, home health, home care, and other medical services in their local area when needed.
Our cellular pendant medical alert system provides immediate access to emergency services when needed and is your loved one’s ability to contact our support team for care coordination requests or other requests.
Aging in Place Advisor
- Access an aging in place advisor for local service providers and home safety product recommendations. Stay connected with local senior community resources to avoid isolation and loneliness.
Automatic Fall Detection
- The cellular pendant has automatic fall detection built-in to provide added protection if a fall happens when a caregiver needs to step away. As a result, if a fall is detected a follow-up and response protocol is initiated. Family caregivers can be notified as part of the response.
Care Coordination Support Team
- The Push Button Care support team can lighten the daily workload for family caregivers. We help with setting up appointments and other time-consuming tasks related to managing care. Care coordination help means you can let our team do the back and forth with a provider and arrange the care you need.
24/7 Mobile Medical Alert
- Highly trained operators will determine and coordinate the appropriate care – be it a family member, caregiver, emergency medical, fire, or police.
Symptoms & Vital Signs Tracking
- Common symptoms to track include pain, headaches, shortness of breath, fatigue, depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, inflammation, memory problems and insomnia. Family caregivers can also track important vital signs like blood pressure, oxygen levels, glucose, and weight on a regular basis to share with care providers through our mobile app.
Personal Health Record and Family Dashboard
- The personal health record is an easy to use online health record. It is used for storing and sharing important health information with physicians or family members. All data is stored in a safe and secure HIPAA compliant cloud infrastructure.
Preventive Care Reminders
- Never miss an important annual check-up, recommended test, or screening again. Our support team keeps family caregivers updated year-round to help reduce the stress of preventive care management.
Family caregivers are struggling to find the balance between managing the life of their loved one and still maintaining a full-time job and commitments to other family members and themselves. They don’t need to go alone anymore.